Op Elektronicaforum.nl is de kans om een antwoord op je vraag te krijgen heel groot. In overzichtelijke subcategorieën kun je vragen en antwoorden over elektronica zoeken, plaatsen en beantwoorden.
Elektronica Forum is onderdeel van Schakelingen Online

Looking for new oscilloscope transformer

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats Reactie    Schakelingen Online Forum Index -> Gezocht
Auteur Bericht
DHG500

BerichtGeplaatst: Za 11 Aug 2018, 11:25    Onderwerp: Looking for new oscilloscope transformer Reageer met quote

Problem on my workbench is a nice and decent Philips PM3262 Oscilloscope (ca. 1979).

I acquired it from Marktplaats in the Netherlands and was in working order when I shortly tested it at the seller.
At home and experimenting with it, it gave a popping noise within 10 minutes and my study filled with smoke and the smell of burning cardboard. I now know I am quick at switching off and unplugging. Laughing
On the power-PCB I found an exploded power capacitator, just like Mad Maxwell describes on his blog. But I also found a couple of suspect diodes and another capacitator in combination of suspect pcb-traces which I all replaced with new components and insulated wiring. After reassembly I switched on the oscilloscope and immediately was met with a wihstling noise like steam leaking from a tiny hole. Off course I switched the thing off right away.

The last suspect is the huge transformer; it seems to have been overloaded since the sides seems to bulge out. Replacement seems in order.
Unfortunately, I can not find a usefull reference or identifier with which I can buy me a replacement. Do you, fellow-boardmebers, have any suggestions?

The sticker on top reads: 4022 369 68093 DY 071
The manual refers to part # T1801 (Ordering number 5322 148 84039).

According to the schematics it is 220V in and -6V / +6V / -12.7V / +12.7V / -60V / +60V / 1000V / 1500V out

Any help/suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Bob

PS. A picture of this transformer is found on Maxwell's site but reads a different DY number.
[/url]

Bob
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats Reactie    Schakelingen Online Forum Index -> Gezocht Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1                     

Ga naar: