Op Elektronicaforum.nl is de kans om een antwoord op je vraag te krijgen heel groot. In overzichtelijke subcategorieën kun je vragen en antwoorden over elektronica zoeken, plaatsen en beantwoorden.
Elektronica Forum is onderdeel van Schakelingen Online

Where in Holland can I order Protoboards?

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats Reactie    Schakelingen Online Forum Index -> Vraag & Aanbod
Auteur Bericht
etnozam

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma 16 Jun 2014, 17:38    Onderwerp: Where in Holland can I order Protoboards? Reageer met quote

Hi,

I am looking for an online store in Holland that sells protoborads.
I searched Conrad.nl and also other sites that I order components from but could not find any. i only found full epoxy boards that need to be drilled but i am looking for the ones that come predrilled with contacts.

From Google translate it seems that in Holland it is called the same just like with breadboard which i managed to find with no problem. still maybe it is called differently?

I am also looking for good online shops that i can order varius electronic components for my hobby.

any help will be appriciated Smile
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht
etnozam

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma 16 Jun 2014, 17:42    Onderwerp: It seems that the Bits & Parts add has resolved the matt Reageer met quote

I am still happy if any body has some good elec components stores to recomend on in Holland.

Thank you.
Naar boven
Mat Janssen

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma 16 Jun 2014, 18:00    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

www.brigatti.nl
RafPe

BerichtGeplaatst: Do 15 Jan 2015, 15:21    Onderwerp: Re: Where in Holland can I order Protoboards? Reageer met quote

etnozam schreef:
Hi,

I am looking for an online store in Holland that sells protoborads.
I searched Conrad.nl and also other sites that I order components from but could not find any. i only found full epoxy boards that need to be drilled but i am looking for the ones that come predrilled with contacts.

From Google translate it seems that in Holland it is called the same just like with breadboard which i managed to find with no problem. still maybe it is called differently?

I am also looking for good online shops that i can order varius electronic components for my hobby.

any help will be appriciated Smile

Hey!

I dont know if you are still after getting PCBs ordered. I personally order from China Smile reason for that is price and delivery time (if not DHL ) ~ 10 days.

If you would be interested I can paste some photos cshowing some of the PCBs I have ordered.

Shop is called smart-prototyping.com

Another China alternative ( altough that one I have not yet tested ) would be ntcircuits.com

For some of the projects I also do make my own PCBs with thermal transfer method. Works nice even for 2 sided

Hope this helps!

Regards
Rafal
Naar boven
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats Reactie    Schakelingen Online Forum Index -> Vraag & Aanbod Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1                     

Ga naar: